Do you know that many Pastors today live very lonely lives. One Pastor said, “I am surrounded by masses and still I am standing on an island all alone!” In recent surveys asking pastors what is the toughest thing about being a pastor, the re-sounding number one answer was “not having a trusted loyal friend”.
All Pro Pastors is a ministry founded in 2007 that addresses this issue head on. It is a “pastor-to-pastor” ministry helping bring pastors together in very small groups of 4 for developing trust, encouragement and Kingdom relationships. It is also a ministry that provides on-going words of encouragement with helpful resources, tools and special events that you can link into.
As men it is very easy to keep things bottled up inside and as pastors our very nature puts us on guard. Many pastors are stepping down or out of the pastoral ministry each and every day due to the pressure and high expectations that we feel. The development of the “Champion’s Table” is a God given instruction to be shared with all Pastors. Pastor, the Table is a safe place! Read on!
We believe that God has called pastors to lead, to set the example, to be His “Champion Role Models”. Through the Champion’s Table we see God changing pastor’s lives and their families, becoming leaders that men want to follow, and filling the void of aloneness by building trustworthy friendships!
All Pro Pastors is reaching around the GLOBE through the power of technology and “pastors telling pastors”. Pastors throughout North America, Central America, Asia, Europe and Africa are forming Champion’s Tables in increasing numbers and report that they are having a great impact on all relationships. Many other Continents and Countries are connecting the Kingdom together through Champion’s Tables and are sharing with us astonishing testimonies.
The mission of our ministry is to empower Pastors to become Champion Role Models for all people through personal encouragement, challenge, achievement, and accountability that by this our Lord Jesus may say “Well done my good and faithful servant!” and to see the “Body of Christ” joined together with one heart and mind in love for one another.
To see Champion’s Tables meeting in every city, town and community throughout the world, so that men and families will have Pastors who set the example of Jesus as Champions to be followed.
- Commitment to Jesus, Wife, Children, The Body of Believers, and to never give up I Timothy 3: 5
- Humble as a Servant leader, accepting this Powerful God given role (Humility) Philippians 2:5-8
- Accountable. God holds everyone personally accountable – we accept genuine self accountability shared with a trusted few for counsel, strength, and Agape’ love. Proverbs 27:9
- Mature – God expects us to be a “Role Model” by being Spiritually Mature Hebrews 5:13,14
- Positive – Giving confidence to others by the words we speak and by displaying a victorious life attitude Philippians 4:13
- Influence – realizing that the world is watching our every move, starting with our family, and diligently working to carry the Light of Jesus for all to see Matthew 5:16
- Openness – We are transparent and trustworthy with heart to heart confession, examination, counsel and grace Proverbs 27:17
- Network – We support fellow “Champions” like a tightly woven garment, and we strongly encourage the support of Evangelical Christian businesses, churches and all believers as co-laborers to reach the world for Jesus Ephesians 4:15, 16
- Self Examination – To test ourselves against God’s Word and determine specific ways to Achieve improvement Galatians 6:3,4
All Pro Pastors is helping Pastors overcome the heartbreak of “aloneness” by bringing Pastors together in a format that has proven success. Christ is using All Pro Pastors to accomplish our mission and vision in two separate, but closely linked platforms:
- Champion’s Tables are small groups of 4 Pastors meeting weekly in a much needed, structured, simple and completely confidential forum.
- Pastors’ Power Events such as Luncheons, Breakfasts, Conferences, Retreats, and Seminars offer to Pastors informational and encouraging platforms that cover the real issues that are current and relevant in the lives of Pastors.
Letter from the Founders
In 2003 the Lord clearly spoke to me that we as Pastors need to learn to trust one another and to love each other. He also said that we as Pastors need to live” Holy” lives at home and embrace accountability. This word started my wife and me on a journey to begin a ministry called All Pro Pastors (APP) and coming soon “Champion’s Table Global Ministries”.
The Champion’s Table is the foundation of APP and these easy guidelines have helped Pastors throughout the world to experience miracles, start lifelong friendships, save marriages and ministries, and unify the Body for Kingdom building. We are committed to praying for you and encouraging you to stay the course! When we say we love you, we mean it.
Please take the time to read through the Champion’s Table Guidelines in this website and to watch some of the Pastor’s Testimonies in the video gallery. (YouTube also) We are absolutely sure the Holy Spirit has given this to us for all pastors and it will bless you.
As a Pastor it is our decision as to whether I want a strong “Accountability” table or simply a Fellowship/Friendship table. Both are extremely essential in our life. These are a few specifics that it takes to make a successful Champion’s Table:
- Pastors/Men should meet together with Pastors from different churches/denominations/tribes/etc (if at all possible).
- “Four” Pastors are the best number at a Table. 5 or more reduce “Trust Building” genuine intimacy and increases the time needed each week.
- There are stages “Strong Tables” go through. : Fellowship-Friendship-Honesty-Encouragement-Commitment-Trust-Accountability-Achievement-Success-CHAMPIONSHIP
- Setting Weekly To Do’s give a foundation for commitment, it is the easiest way to learn accountability without the need for deep trust, helps establish Achievable Goals, provides a circle of friends to cheer us on to success each week
- The Table is not a Bible study. (You should already have this). It is easy for us as Pastors to avoid real issues by using the Bible as a way not to face them. The Table is for us as Men.
Again, please read through the Champion’s Table Guidelines and pray about this for yourself. We love you and this ministry is striving to honor God best by serving you as His Servant. Press onward as Champions!
Paul and Linda Pickern
Note: We invite you to become a part of connecting 1,000,000 Pastors by 2018 through Champion’s Tables of trust, love, encouragement and accountability. We need your prayers. There is NO Cost or Fees required by Pastors to join or start a Table. All-Pro Pastors is completely funded by donations of Individuals, Christian Companies, Pastors and Churches who want to see Pastors encouraged and strengthened. Participation in any way helps this ministry reach more Pastors and provides for on-going daily and weekly encouragement, national and international travel, radio and television, breakfasts-luncheons and dinners, pastor conferences, pastor retreats, website support and encouragement, e-mail messaging, other events and critical personal pastoral care.