Welcome to our Worldwide Prayer Network. This network spans the globe where Ministers, Ministries, Individuals and Congregations are joining in unity to pray for the “Body of Christ” to work together in the spirit of love, harmony and purpose. It is our prayer that this network will pray every hour of every day until Jesus returns.
We invite you and your ministry/church to commit to one specific hour per week to pray and join in this final international prayer gathering of the saints. This is a life commitment that you will pray each and every week for only one hour. There are 168 hours each week and we are expecting every hour to have many leaders and churches praying during each one and every one. Below are a few of the prayer points that we are praying. The list will continue to grow and change over time.
Suggested and needed areas for prayer. Leaders are encouraged to select and edit as led by “Holy Spirit”!
- Pastors will work together in their community to save the lost and make disciples
- For all Christian Churches and pastors in their community regardless of their race or denomination
- Pastors will establish relationships of love and trust between themselves
- Local churches and Pastors will stop criticizing one another and start loving one another
- Leaders of the denominations to work together with purpose to reach every community for Christ
- Pastors to have a Kingdom attitude and heart
- Pastors marriages and families to be strong, healthy and holy. To be examples of Christ.
- Pastors to pray with their spouse every day
- That strong Pastors will step forward to establish “Champion Tables” as leaders in every community
- The Body of Christ, the Church, to become passionate about praying and will develop the discipline to pray each day with intensity and intentionally
- That Pastors “Fast and Pray” with accountability and encouragement to one another with confidentiality
- That anyone who calls themselves a Christian will serve and honor God with their life, words, actions, thoughts, attitudes and above all “love”
- Our National leaders will turn to Jesus and become committed Christians
- All Presidents, Prime Ministers and Heads of State will use the Bible as the standard for governing
- That our Governmental leaders will call for fasts and prayers to be held at their governmental headquarters
- For Pastors to be called to every country’s capital to pray in unity repenting and worshiping Jesus
- That Christians will vote where and when allowed for candidates who are committed Christians
- For Israel and their people to accept Jesus as their Messiah and Savior
- For All Pro Pastors International and The Pastors Prayer Center to fulfill it’s Mission and Vision
- For provision to come into this ministry so that there is more than enough to reach the entire world with this mission and for the gospel of Jesus Christ to be shared to all people
- That the 24/365 Prayer Network will have pastors and leaders sign-up quickly and honestly to faithfully pray
- That our hearts will have forgiveness for one another for years of racial and cultural division and criticism
- For a great move of the Holy Spirit to move through the land with a great demonstration of power
- For all Christian Married couples to pray together every day showing compassion for each other before God
Paul is the Founder and CEO of All Pro Pastors International, a ministry that encourages and challenges Pastors to join together as Kingdom Brothers to develop trust, accountability and unity. It is a ministry that strengthens Pastors marriages, families, and ministries by establishing “Champions Table’s”. The “Champions Table” is a safe place where Pastors can meet together and develop genuine relationships. The Champions Table is a pastors “Prayer Fortress”!
Pastor Paul Pickern is married to his wife Linda. They have 5 children (Tony, Stephanie, Dale, Seth, Schyler) and 12 grand children. Their home is in Plant City, Florida between Tampa and Orlando. Paul was born in Belleville, Illinois and Linda was born in Charleston, West Virginia.