Let us remember that CIA is Christian Identity Assurance. It is the simple fact of a Christian completely believing and being who God says he or she is.
We are taught in Philippians 2:13, “for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure”. This is a fact of God helping us to be who he has created us to be. Given this premise, it truly is our duty to do our part through prayer and active steps to yield and align with the assistance God has provided for us to be his true followers.
Even though it is God who called me to ministry, I did not thirst and hunger for him as I should until I yielded and desired his purpose over mine. Please don’t misunderstand me, I wanted God, I loved him for the awesome sacrifice Jesus made for me, but I didn’t feel as if I could not live without him. When I denied myself and believed God was the most important part of my life then I was willing to give my life also for him. This is the essence of God’s words in Romans 12:1-2 “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God”. This awareness made me strongly desire Christian identity assurance prayers.
I gladly offer the Christian Identity Assurance prayers below to help you and your team grow to be all God has called you to be.
Christian Identity Assurance Prophetic Prayers:
Heavenly Father, we join our faith with Jesus and all others praying for your will. We now exercise the Christian Identity Assurance you have given us as your children.
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6
You will also declare a thing, And it will be established for you; So light will shine on your ways. Job 22:28
By Faith, we declare:
- In all our todays and tomorrows, we deny ourselves, take up our cross daily and follow Jesus in Jesus name.
- In all our todays and tomorrows, the Lord has made us to have dominion over the works of His hands and has put all things under our feet
- In all our todays and tomorrows, we are kings and priests as declared by God
- In all our todays and tomorrows, we are seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus
- In all our todays and tomorrows, we use our authority to declare a thing and it shall be established in Jesus name
- In all our todays and tomorrows, we use our authority to speak life and to speak death to glorify God in Jesus name
- In all our tomorrows, we trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt us in Jesus name.
- In all our todays and tomorrows, we know God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind in Jesus name
My recommendation is to pray these prayers frequently with your team and encourage them to pray these prayers till they are able to pray it from memory. It takes about 60 to 90 days. Enjoy the transformation.
Shalom and Glory to you.
Joseph Doxa is the Pastor of Glory Life Church in Tampa, Florida. He and his wife Cindy have 3 daughters and 1 son. They are originally from Nigeria. Pastor Doxa serves as the Ambassador of Prayer for All Pro Pastors and hosts our International Prayer Conference call with Pastors and leaders every Wednesday at 7:00 AM EST.