Ambassador Guidelines 2014
- A Man who is Passionate about seeing their community saved and discipled for Jesus!
- A Godly man who is in a Champions Table and passionate about it.
- Loves Pastors and has a genuine desire to encourage and to see them strengthened in their ministry and family
- Believes that Pastors need to build Trusted Friendships that reach across Denominational, Tribal and Racial barriers to connect as “Men”.
- Has a Reputation above reproach, follows instructions, leads by example, self-starter and highly motivated, a winner, helps the weak, picks up the broken, does not criticize the uninformed
- A local Pastor, Minister or Marketplace Minister
- Will be committed to this position (Ambassador) as unto a call of God!
- You clearly receive All Pro Pastors as a ministry for Pastors of the Christian Faith who accept Jesus as God’s Son and risen Savior. You accept that He (Jesus) and He alone is the only way to heaven and have received Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior!
- Establish and Coordinate new All Pro Pastors “Chapters” in Specific Geographical Locations; community, village, town, city etc.
- Establish Champions Tables within a local “Chapter”. This can be done through existing ministerial associations, sponsor local breakfasts and luncheons. Have small meetings with a few Pastors, meet one on one with Pastors, anyway that works to bring Pastors together, etc.
- Identify or appoint Table Champions (leader, communicator, facilitator)
- Meet with newly established Tables to Review the Table Guidelines and Covenant.
- Contact each Table Champion by telephone, text or e-mail once a week to encourage.
- **Make certain that each Champions Table Member is REGISTERED on line www.allpropastors.org
- Contact W F Floyd, Director of Ambassadors email@example.com on the first of each month with an update. How many Tables have started, How they are progressing, What are your needs.
Ambassadors are the messengers, servants and representatives of this ministry (APP) for God in your Region. It is our God given mission to invite every Pastor in the world to join together in Champions Tables and to connect to All Pro Pastors through technology (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube). Ambassadors are vital ministry volunteers and are not legal representatives of the ministry.